As we continue to be affected by Covid-19, we’ve implemented the following measures to ensure we can continue to provide our services whilst keeping you and our engineers safe.
• When booking your appointment, we’ll check whether anyone at the property has any symptoms or is self-isolating. We won’t be able to attend any property where someone has Covid-19 symptoms.
• Our engineer will wear a face mask and gloves while they work in your property.
• Our engineers carry alcohol hand gel and anti-bacterial spray and wipes.
They’ll wipe down the work area when they finish.
• Our engineers will keep their distance and we ask that you remain 2 metres away
from them and the work area to minimise contact.
• We no longer require any signatures from you and are only accepting contactless payments. We can process a card payment over the telephone if you are unable to pay by bank transfer.
We recognise that current events are difficult, but rest assured we are doing all we can to ensure we can still provide the service you need while keeping you and our engineers safe.Back To Homepage