Here for you
At Your Plumber we are always on your side and see it from your point of view. Quite simply, our customer service is as important to us as our workmanship.
- We are proud to have a 100% call answer rate. Our friendly office staff are ready to speak to you any time of the day or night, so you are never left to talk to an answering machine. If you prefer to email us, we will get back to you the same day, in most cases within a couple of hours. Our online chat facility is manned 24 hours a day by one of the business directors. Not a robot in sight!
- When booking one of our local engineers to visit your property, we will allocate a 2 hour appointment window and will give you a ring when we are on our way to you. No more waiting in all day!
- Our engineers are highly trained and vetted. As a predominately family business, we only select approachable, friendly and honest people for the job – the kind of people we would happily welcome into our own homes! All our staff are direct employees of Your Plumber and will give truthful and impartial free advice.
One of the key reassurances of using Your Plumber is our transparent and straight forward approach to pricing.
- Most jobs are priced over the phone (except for estimates for new boilers). No need to send someone round for a look, if needed we can always ask you to send us a photo!
- The price quoted is the price you pay. Simple.
- In the event that we encounter a situation we were not expecting, or if a more expensive part is required, work will stop and will not recommence until you have been notified of the new price and you have agreed for us to continue.
At Your Plumber we treat our customers and their homes with the same respect we have for our own possessions. Our staff are trained with our refreshing ‘woman’s touch’ approach to workmanship:
- We will check where we can park our vans – we never assume its ok to use drive space or block anyone in
- We are cautious of any animals or young children in the house and ensure doors are not left open unless advised to do so
- We have to leave our hard-toed shoes on for safety so will cover our shoes with protective boot covers
- We will protect your floors and surfaces with oil and water resistance matts and use plenty of towels to keep our uniforms and your fixtures and fittings clean and dry
We recognise that sometimes niggly problems can return once they have been fixed and in this instance, we don’t want you to have to pay twice, or worse use another service!
- Our workmanship is guaranteed for 1 year after completion. That means you have peace of mind that if you have any further issues with the job that’s been done we will send someone out to repair it again, free of charge, no questions asked.
- There are times when the fault is with the product/part that has been fitted rather than the workmanship. In this instance, we are more than happy to help put you in touch with the manufacturer and provide any advice. Most of the parts we recommend and supply, such as taps and toilets, have good manufactures warranties.
At Your Plumber aftercare is extremely important – we really want to be Your Plumber! It’s one of the reasons we retain an outstanding level of repeat customers which is an objective high on our list.
- We like to gather as much feedback as possible, both good and bad. We will give you a feedback card and hope that you feel obliged to give us a good review. You may even get a call from a member of the management team to check everything was satisfactory.
- We recognise that sometimes customers aren’t 100% satisfied for one reason or another. We hope that we give every customer the opportunity to talk to us and highlight any shortfalls as soon as possible. We always look to understand problems from the customers aspect and work quickly to find an acceptable resolution.
- We have a full complaints procedure, but it usually just takes a quick phone call or email to sort out any issues or put your mind at rest.