Your Plumber - Service when you need it

Contact Us

A range of specialist
YourPlumber services
for every home

Dealing With Your Complaint

Unhappy With Your Service? Please give us the chance to put things right

We’re committed to providing you with excellent service but we realise that sometimes things go wrong or we may fall short of your expectations. If that happens, then we’re sorry and we’ll do our best to put things right as quickly as we can.

We’re committed to Treating Customers Fairly and will ensure that any complaints are handled in a sympathetic, positive and professional manner and within a reasonable time-frame.

The Your Plumber service is provided under franchise which means your local service provider will be responsible for dealing with your complaint.

1. Making a complaint

You can raise a complaint to us by any of the following means:

Phone: 0333 003 5895
Post: Your Plumber Limited, Unit C Acorn Business Park, Ling Road, Poole BH12 4NZ
Online: Click Here

2. What Happens Next

We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 2 working days while we undertake further investigation. We may need to contact you during this time for further information.

We'll work hard to resolve your complaint within 10 working days. If it takes longer than this we will keep you informed about the progress of your complaint.

3. Within 4 weeks

If we have been unable to resolve your complaint within 10 working days we will aim to issue a reply within 4 weeks of the date of your complaint. If we are unable to meet this deadline, we will:

  • Tell you the reason for the delay.
  • Inform you when we will be making further contact. This will be within 8 weeks of your initial complaint.
3. Within 8 weeks

By the end of 8 weeks after receiving your complaint we will provide a final response. If we are not in a position to provide a final response, we will provide you with a letter explaining:

  • the reason for the continued delay
  • when we anticipate being able to provide a final response
  • your right to refer the matter to either the Financial Ombudsman Service (for complaints relating to financially regulated activities) or Ombudsman Services (for non-financially regulated activities) and enclosing a copy of the relevant Ombudsman Service's leaflet
5. What happens if you are not happy with our response?

If you're not happy with the outcome of your complaint then you have the right to refer your complaint to the relevant Ombudsman Service as set out above.

Ombudsman Services provide free, impartial advice and investigate customer complaints in a fair and unbiased way. You will not be able to refer your complaint to Ombudsman Services until you have followed our process as set out above. Ombudsman Services can recommend various types of redress that you may either accept or reject. The types of redress include an apology or explanation, remedial action or monetary compensation where deemed appropriate.

Register Your Complaint Online